Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the world of music as we proudly present an evening of captivating melodies performed by La Stella’s remarkable young musicians. Their exceptional talents stand as a testament to their
Ever Wondered How The Planets & Cosmos Have Influenced Your Identity? Your Natal Chart can tell you everything!
We’ve learned so much about how Astrology plays a huge part in our existence from our favourite resident Astro Coach but we wanted to share a little bit more about what it all means and what a one-to-one session with her might be like.
We can tell you this for starters…
- There are no Mystic Meg type musings.
- There are no crystal balls.
There are, however;
- Many A-ha! moments
- Lots of cats.
A session with Penny is more than just explaining the fundamental principles of Astrology, it’s a life-long take-home of clarity and tools for further exploration. Trust me – once you pop – you won’t stop!
What Is A Natal Chart Reading?
Nowadays, it’s fairly easy to calculate your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs as we have learned, these are vital to understanding Astrology and yourself. There are also various apps and sites that will publish your Natal Chart (like this one) You just need to know your time and place of birth, and if you aren’t aware of your time and place of birth – Penny has some wonderfully interesting ways of working that out. But once you have the thing downloaded, making sense of it, is another thing altogether. Here’s mine below!
Click back to our blog on working out your Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs to refresh your mind.
The consultation explores the position of the planets at the exact time and location of your birth. Having provided these details in advance, Penny generated the beautifully detailed Natal chart and masterfully brought this to life by explaining that if I’d had been born in Oz, the planets and the moon would have been in an entirely different plane, hence – things would’ve looked quite different for me.
She explained the major aspects and planets and what houses they fell in therefore started to draw intuitive conclusions of happenings in my life, my personality, and how I tackle life in general.
What we can personally glean from this alone is priceless. The whole experience felt like someone gently and lovingly articulated desires and perspectives that I had deeply been aware of, but couldn’t make sense of alone.
There are 12 zodiac signs that form the bounding wheel of our birth chart. They are grouped into two polarities (positive and negative), four elements (fire, earth, air, and water), and three modes (cardinal, fixed, and mutable). Each sign is a unique combination of these.
Each sign is ruled by a planet or planets with which it has the most affinity. The planets are:
- The Sun (The central core of our being.)
- The Moon (Our instinctual responses and nurturing principle.)
- Mercury (How we think, learn and communicate.)
- Venus (The principe of pleasure and relating.)
- Mars (How we asser ourselves an ddirect our energy.)
- Jupiter (The principel of expansion, faith and optimism.)
- Saturn (The principe of contraction, structure and boundaries.)
- Chiron (The wounded healer.)
- Uranus (The force of enlightenment and sudden change.)
- Neptune (Our ideal vision and what inspires us to devotion.)
- Pluto (The force which brings about transformation.)
The 12 houses on your birth chart reveal which areas of life are most important. They are areas of your psyche that relate to everyday experience.
- New Beginnings: Birth / Self Identity
- Resources: Posessions and money
- Communication: Sibings, Learning.
- Home: Family, Origins
- Creativity: Romance, children.
- Routines: Health, everday life
- Relationships: Partnerships, marriage
- Transformation: Intimacy, shared posessions
- Adventure: Travel and higher education
- Achievement: Career, reputation
- Friendships: Community, social life.
- Service: Self-sacrifice, seclusion
Ref: Astrology, Using the wisdom of the stars in your everyday life. Carole Taylor.
Penny’s ability to achieve a path of clarity is threefold. Firstly, she is a highly skilled Astrologer and has an intuitive eye for the complexities and details of the charts. Secondly, she comes from a background in Psychotherapy, and understanding yourself through your natal chart is what we are all here for. Astrology is applicable to all aspects of life therefore the better we know ourselves, the more harmonious and productive our lives can be, Penny’s extensive knowledge here is a total bonus. Thirdly, she’s lovely and truly has been put on this earth to help.
As the world changes and we become more aware, we need people like Penny more than ever. Somehow, amidst the uncertainty and chaos in which we are all wrapped up, she is able to instill a genuine sense of self that we all so desperately could do with.