What Does The October Astrology Have In Store For You?
Using the intuitive skills of Gozo’s number one Astro Coach, Penny Dix, we dive into the Astrology for October 2021.
The Astrology for October 2021 is mapped out below for you to navigate the month ahead with ease. If you want to dive deeper, explore Penny’s website for helpful guides and YouTube personal forecasts throughout the month.
THE Astrological bit:
- Sun in Libra until 24th when it moves into Scorpio.
- Mercury retrograde in Libra until the 18th.
- Venus in Scorpio until the 8th when it moves into Sagittarius.
- Mars in Libra until 31st then it moves into Scorpio.
- Jupiter retrograde in Aquarius at 22dg moves direct on 18th.
- Saturn retrograde in Aquarius at 6dg until 11th when it moves direct. Moves to 7dg from 24th.
- Uranus retrograde in Taurus at 14dg till the 5th then at 13dg all month until the 31st when it moves back to 13dg.
- Neptune retrograde all month in Pisces.
- Pluto retrograde in Capricorn at 24dg until 6th when it moves direct.
- New Moon in Libra on the 6th at 13dg 24minutes conjunct retrograde Mercury in Libra and Mars in Libra.
- Full Moon in Aries on the 20th at 27th dg 26
- Conjunct Eris Sun in Libra conjunct Mars
- Mercury in Libra trines retrograde Uranus in Taurus on the 25th.
- Mars in Libra trines retrograde Uranus on the 5th
- Venus in Sagittarius sextiles Retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius
- Mars in Libra trines retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius on the 19th and 20th
- Pluto in Capricorn squares Mars in Libra on the 22nd 23rd
October 2021. Three Steps Back Three Steps Forward.
October plans to be an interesting month of gains countered by losses. But that may not be a bad thing. The positives are in the forward direct motion taking place of firstly, Pluto in Capricorn goes direct on the 6th. Pluto is our planet of transformation, and death, and rebirth. It’s been retrograde since April the 27th of this year. It’s not until next year will we feel the full effects of the transformative change that Pluto is pushing for. For then Pluto, for all of us, will be moving into new and uncharted territories for us. Why is that? And what does it mean? Pluto is the slowest moving cosmic body in our solar system apart from some minor cosmic bodies like Eris.
So Pluto can also be seen at various points as giving us a taste of pioneering for a better way to govern our planet and our own lives. As I said when Pluto moves into this new territory at the end of next April. We will once again see its life-changing energies, as it strips down to the core, for us to see the harsh reality of what has to change. This month however could see an important ending for someone in power. Let’s look at what else is happening to get a view of the bigger picture.
Saturn has been retrograde in Aquarius and finally turns direct on October the 11th. Saturn’s direct motion will free up more of the restrictions we have faced bringing a sense of a return to normality with minimal boundaries.
The sun of course this month, is in the balanced and harmonious sign of Libra, so a sense of calmer rational behaviour, and fairness are more possible. But with Mars in Libra, flirting provocatively with the Sun, in the first week or so we could see much more cutting and strident energy abounding, as people seek answers.
The New Moon
The new moon in Libra on the 6th, has feisty Mars stirring up energies which don’t necessarily help, especially as the new moon is also conjunct retrograde Mercury, suggesting angry communications and information getting blown up out of all proportion.
Mercury moves direct on the 18th, and at this point, we will see a smoothing of troubled waters, and a bit more clarity in our dealings with others. Also on the 18th Jupiter in Aquarius moves direct again. At this time we will feel a lifting of energies, and a sense of freedom even in speech, which has seen so much dissent as various factions fight to get their message across and believed. The last few years have seen so much warring, between groups that vehemently defend their rights and beliefs as the truth. The Libra energy brings a chance to allow a better balance and acceptance of each other. Each year in Libra season, we are given this opportunity to accept each other’s differences and respect these differences. We need to come together collectively with our differences, using the energies of both Saturn and Jupiter moving forwards in Aquarius, to connect on a higher level and recognize our unity of spirit. The saying “ United we stand and divided we fall “. was never more of a truth than it is today.
THE october FULL MOON
This month’s Full Moon is in Aries on the 20th of October. Bringing dramatic and much-needed change. If we don’t let go of what doesn’t serve us willingly, then Pluto in a hard square to this Full moon will strip it away forcefully. On a collective level changes in government structures may occur, and on a personal level, there may be changes in the balance of power within, as we sense what is truly appropriate to take forward with us into our future.
So is this month three steps forward and three steps back? Or is it that we take those steps back, and finally understand a truth we’ve been seeking.
To hear more head to Penny’s YouTube channel, for not only the overview, but to see how each individual Zodiac sign will fare in September.