Keep the whole family fit and full with this flourless, nutrient dense treat. Perfect if you are trying to stay healthy.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates (presoaked and strained)
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or a raw liquid sweetener, like stevia, etc.)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract (or a tsp of raw ground vanilla bean)
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
Finger Licking Good, Without The DairyKid-Friendly Raw Chocolate Cake
- Process all cake ingredients in a food processor until everything is thoroughly combined and mixture begins to form a ball
- Transfer all ingredients into a 6″ spring form pan and press down firmly and evenly to form cake into shape
- Place the cake in the freezer for at least 2 hours to let it set and chill
- Remove from pan (carefully, as it can stick to the sides a bit; careful loosening will prevent any cracks in the cake). Place on a serving plate, top with any additional toppings if using, and keep the cake refrigerated until ready to serve
We think you’ll agree, this is a winner when it comes to those with a sweet tooth. No sugar in sight and they won’t know the difference!
Send us yours on our instagram page! @gozointhehouse