The Definitive(ly) Good Guide to Restaurants in Malta & Gozo Annual Restaurant Survey Is Now Open Until 30th September
vote for your favourite restaurants during the month of September.
The Definitive(ly) Good Guide to Restaurants in Malta & Gozo returns after a COVID break last year and will be holding its 21st annual restaurant survey online during the month of September, resulting in their annual Awards Ceremony. The survey will determine the top-rated 150 restaurants which will all have a free listing in The Guide and also the top 40 and other special awards which will be presented in December with the launch of the 21st edition of The Guide. The support of Global Payments Ltd and Nestlé Malta Limited and now also the Malta Tourism Authority and other award sponsors make it possible for The Guide to remain objective by including top-rated restaurants at no charge.
Diners can rate restaurants on Food, Ambience and Service throughout September only and they have now included the Best Restaurant In Gozo. Their ratings will determine which restaurants will be included in the 2022 edition of The Guide.
Rate the restaurants on Food, Service and Ambience on a scale of 1-10. Answer additional questions to say who you feel should be the winners of the special awards including Best Maltese Restaurant; Best Restaurant for Business Entertainment; Best Value for Money; Most Romantic Restaurant; Most Child-Friendly Restaurant, Best Restaurant Restroom and also most Pet-friendly Restaurant. You can even vote for your favourite wine lists. Send in your funny and informative comments and you could win one of these fantastic prizes:
- A Luxury 2 night stay At The Hilton Malta On A Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 1 Night Including Full English Breakfast At The Phoenicia, Malta.
- A Day At The Exclusive San Martin Wellness Retreat With Private Use Of The Venue & Facilities For 6 People Including Light Lunch.
- An Annual Tapp Water System Starter Pack worth €89;
- 10 Copies Of The Definitive(ly) Good Guide To Restaurants in Malta & Gozo With The Results Of This Years Survey.
Help shape the face of Malta’s Culinary Scene in 2022. Vote now!