Gozo In The House Presents LIQUID SPIRIT Festival 2023. Dates: 15th – 17th September 2023. Experience for the first time in Gozo a sensational lineup of UK heavyweight DJs playing House, Soul, Disco, and
Yellow Rock Yoga Gozo Offers Outdoor Yoga Classes By The Sea Qbajjar Bay And Xwejni Beach Plus One To One Yoga Sessions And Retreats in Gozo.
Founded by Monique van Bemmelen and Nop Koch and originally from the Netherlands, they have taken their practice with them and set up their outdoor yoga and retreat centre in Gozo in 2018.
Monique is a Yoga Alliance certified and registered yoga teacher (RYT 500) and a yoga and meditation teacher trainer (YACEP). She has been teaching her whole adult life, with a great love for people, movement, breathing and meditation. In her free time, she likes to play the guitar and sing mantras, and take long walks with her dog.
Nop is also a Yoga Alliance certified and registered yoga teacher (RYT 200) and he loves Vinyasa Flow Yoga. He also offers personal training and has a background in Physical Education. Like Monique, Nop has been teaching his whole career and he has a great passion for all kinds of movement and sports. In his free time, he likes to go hiking with the dog and find new yoga spots on the island.
The Yellow Rock Yoga One-to-One sessions, One-Day Retreats and weekly retreats run all year round and offer Hiking, Yoga, Meditation, Music and good food. They both love to meet new people and to share practices together.
Check the Explore More tab for their events running in 2022.
What Yellow Rock Yoga Say
“Our vision is; ‘Yoga belongs to nature’, especially on Gozo, the island of Joy, with so many beautiful yoga spots all around the island and by the sea. We also like to practice on the Saltpans with our yogis. Summer or Winter, you can find us outside every day, practising Hatha, Flow, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga in small groups.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- 15 January: Silent Saturday
- 18 February; Full Moon Chanting and Kirtan session (together with Michelle Bartolo)
- 13 - 19 March: 50-hour Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- 20 - 26 March: 50-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- 28 May - 4 June: Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- 2 April: Silent Saturday
- 16 April: Full Moon Chanting and Kirtan session (together with Michelle Bartolo)
- 21 June: 108 Sun Salutes at Citadella or Saltpans together with other yoga teachers on the island
- 25 June - 2 July: Yin Yoga and Meditation Retreat (together with Sarah Wood)
- 1 - 8 October: 50-hour Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- 9 July: Silent Saturday (together with Michelle Bartolo)
- 11 September: Silent Saturday (together with Michelle Bartolo)
- 14-16 October: 3-day Silent Retreat
- 29 October - 5 November: 50-hour Yin Yoga teacher training
- 21 December: 108 Sun Salutes, Soft Salutes and OM-chanting
Every weekend around Full Moon there is a donation based chanting and kirtan session for SPCA. The Solstice events are also donation based for SPCA.