Let’s release the Kraken and make a kickass Kraken Mule
If you are a dark spiced rum lover, this is the cocktail for you. A true classic and a festive favourite.
A masterclass with Antonio is special, and if you haven’t yet experienced a cocktail workshop or a delectable delight at the bar of Piutrentanove this is the next best thing. Over the last months, we have been teamed up with this cocktail connoisseur to bring you some simply knockout beverages that are simple enough for you to make at home, but pack a real wow-factor punch.
We love that Antonio always manages to bring his own twist to the party and this week, is no exception. Instead of the usual vodka, this mule takes centre stage with Kraken, the ever-popular dark spicy rum which in our opinion makes one of the fiercest cocktails going.
how to make a KRAKEN MULE
- A Mule Mug
- Half Lime
- Organic Honey (Antonio Used Ta Mena’s Carob Syrup)
- Angostura Bitters
- Ginger Beer
- Soda Water
- Take a teaspoon of honey (or carob syrup) and add two big dashes of Angostura bitters into your mule mug.
- Cut a lime in half and squeeze it into the cup.
- Release the Kraken – go large for added fierceness.
- Add a splash of Soda Water and muddle to make a smooth honey syrup.
- Stir it well, add ice then top up with Ginger Beer and garnish.
We’d love to hear how you get on – why not share your creations with us on Insta or Facebook?