Join Our Team!
get on board with gozo in the house
If you think you can add value to our little project, however big or small, live on and love all things Gozo, the we most definitely want to hear from you!
We are building a people-powered platform, bringing together a community of locals and experts to share insights about Gozo. We are a locally driven, international platform and welcome sales reps, guest writers, artists, and content creators and we love anyone with an idea, so get in touch for an informal chat!
Please find below our current opportunities below. Interested candidates should email Andrea at; firstname.lastname@example.org
GITH has grown super quick and in order for us to deliver on our 2021-2022 plans and beyond, we have opened up an opportunity for a Gozo-loving, self-motivated, articulate, and enthusiastic salesperson to join our team.
This is an exciting time to join this young brand. We have big plans and are looking for local talent to help grow the business. The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills and a solid grasp of time management. You live and/or work on Gozo and are perhaps already in a sales role. You have the aptitude, personality, and drive to forge long-term relationships with our clients and share the GITH ethos;
‘Feed Our Mind, Body & Soul. Keep Us Healthy and Happy. Make It Good For Business, Good For Others, Good For Our Community & Good For Our Planet.’
This position is not solely focused on website sales, but would also concentrate on related sponsorship, advertising, marketing, and design-related work. Your hours are your own and your earning potential is limited only by your ability to sell. Having a track record of outside sales is a bonus.
- Report to and coordinate with team members.
- Develop an expert understanding of our products, industry, and market.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Generate leads and referrals.
- Increase client roster and develop new business in line with targets.
- Represent and demonstrate GITH Values.
- Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstrable sales experience.
- Strong networking skills.
- The ability to communicate via face to face, mask to mask, telephone and email (restrictions respected)
- Motivated self-starter.
- Maltese & English speaking
Salary & Benefits:
This is a commission-only position with a competitive commission structure. Offered on a per-project basis based upon the size and scope of the project. Further opportunities are available for the right candidate. Please get in touch via email and include your CV and a list of sales that you have successfully made in the past as well as a brief description of your process.
If you would like to intern with Gozo In The House for Summer 2022, please email us with your enquiry.